Tevali Partners was this year partner of the 5th Conference organized by GreenUnivers, this Thursday June 28th in Paris. This 5th edition was devoted to the question of financing the pipe.
This meeting notably allowed to debate about the impact of aggregation and calls for tenders on the financing of renewable energy projects. Find the conference report here:
• [Round table n ° 1] Financing: what impact of calls for tenders and aggregation? New developer needs and investor requirements
With Cyril Gilot, Director of Investments, Cap Vert Energie, Christine Delamarre, CEO, Unifergie Auxifip, Nicolas Rochon, President, RGreen Invest, Alexandre Soroko, Business Development Manager, Uniper
• [Case study N ° 1] Setting up of territorial projects
By Thierry Cotelle, Occitanie regional advisor in charge of energy and president of the Midi-Pyrénées Energies Investissements fund
• [Case study 2] Financing of biogas plants
By Frédéric Flipo, Deputy Managing Director, Evergaz
• [Case study 3] Repowering a wind farm
By Lucas Robin-Chevallier, responsible for public and regulatory affairs, Boralex
• [Case study 4] Renewable heat project with an Energy Purchase Agreement
By Arnaud Susplugas, President, Kyotherm
• [Round table n ° 2] Strategy: Independence, cooperation, acquisitions: what choices to finance growth?
With Nicolas Couderc, Director France and Distributed Energies, EDF EN, Jean-Yves Grandidier, President, Valorem, Jérôme Pécresse, CEO, GE Renewable Energy, Eric Scotto, President, Akuo Energy
- Tevali Partners in GreenUnivers: « Wind power: Tevali expects transaction pace to accelerate »
- Tevali Partners will attend the « Solar finance & Investment Europe » on 5 and 6 February 2020
- Tevali Partners gives a lectureto the Msc Project Finance of the École des Ponts
- Tevali Partners celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Tevali Partners received the 2019 Trophy from the ITAB – French Israel Chamber of Commerce on December 4th.