Tevali Partners will open an office in Israel within a few weeks. As a real international entry point, Israel is today one of the world leaders in innovation, particularly in the High-Tech and Clean-Tech fields. This presence in Israel is part of Tevali’s internationalization strategy, which aims to be as close as possible to its customers and partners in order to best serve their interests.
- Tevali Partners in GreenUnivers: « Wind power: Tevali expects transaction pace to accelerate »
- Tevali Partners will attend the « Solar finance & Investment Europe » on 5 and 6 February 2020
- Tevali Partners gives a lectureto the Msc Project Finance of the École des Ponts
- Tevali Partners celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Tevali Partners received the 2019 Trophy from the ITAB – French Israel Chamber of Commerce on December 4th.